The International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes
Exhibits Development Group
Designer: XL Scenic
The International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes which opened at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is a traveling exhibit that introduces visitors to authentic 1895 forensics in ultra-realistic period settings. In addition, we engineered, fabricated and installed over 50 interactive displays that visitors utilize to solve a crime like modern day Sherlock Holmes’.
The exhibit transports visitors so they feel like they are in old London. The skeletal wall structure allows for many vantage points to view the various room interiors. As visitors work through the role play experience of solving a crime they encounter interactives like the body dragging and the foot print test.
WHAT WE DID
- Victoria the T. rex Exhibition
- The Gun Violence Memorial Project
- Visitor Center
- Karkomi Holocaust Exhibiton Updates
- T. Kimball and Nancy N. Brooker Gallery Rare Book Cases
- Ancient Americas Interactives
- Mammoths and Mastodons
- Mythbusters: The Explosive Exhibition