Uber Comfort Pop-Up
O'Hare Airport, Chicago, IL
Designer: Catalina Productions & Luci Creative
Traveling during the holidays can be stressful, especially on a long flight. To help ease travel, Uber decided to treat weary travelers to Uber Comfort, a relaxation station in Chicago O’Hare Airport’s Terminal 2.
In collaboration with Tool Productions, Catalina Productions, and Luci Creative, Ravenswood Studio joined the creative team and fabricated this pop-up experience. Travelers can put up their feet and experience first class amenities such as over-sized chairs, charging stations, and a selection of drinks from the bar. Travelers who visit receive Comfort Kits complete with an eye mask, fuzzy travel socks, and ear plugs.
Everything about this experience and its design leads visitors back to the product and brand itself – Uber Comfort.
WHAT WE DID
- Bourbon Legends: Boxcar Pop-Up Event
- Bravo Imposters InstaCON Activation at SXSW
- Art Institute's Van Gogh Bedroom
- Giant Nathan's Famous Hot Dog
- Giant Watering Can
- Art Institute's Magritte Feet
- Eli Lilly's Zyprexa Setting
- Discovery Network, Upfront