Victoria the T. rex Exhibition
Designer: XL Scenic
Victoria the T. rex is currently the largest, and second most complete T. rex fossil that is part of a traveling exhibit. Ravenswood Studio worked closely with XL Scenic to fabricate this engaging, jaw-dropping immersive traveling exhibit.
Visitors can not only learn about Victoria and what scientist observed about her life from fossils, but step into the world where Victoria lived and thrived. From vegetation and landscape, to physical interactives where visitors can touch, hear, smell, and feel the sounds of a Cretaceous period dinosaur, there are many ways to explore Victoria the T. rex Exhibition.
WHAT WE DID
RELATED Museums & Exhibits PROJECTS
- The Gun Violence Memorial Project
- Visitor Center
- Karkomi Holocaust Exhibiton Updates
- Perfume Passage
- T. Kimball and Nancy N. Brooker Gallery Rare Book Cases
- Ancient Americas Interactives
- Mammoths and Mastodons
- Mythbusters: The Explosive Exhibition