For over 25 years we have been developing and fabricating exceptional environments for cultural, corporate, retail and hospitality clients. Our creative process is engaging, responsive and fulfilling. Together we can make your special project a powerful and compelling experience for your visitors.
Our diverse client base has allowed us to adapt and carry forward skills learned in radically different fields. For example we apply the technical knowledge we gained from film and television production to restaurant and retail interiors. Our retail knowledge helps us create traffic for our tradeshow exhibit clients. Our skills in designing realistic scenery for theatre and opera help us make museum exhibits an engaging experience for visitors. Every project we develop benefits from our innate curiosity, wonder and excitement.
- Design Every project we design benefits from our innate curiosity, wonder and excitement. Our design group, Luci Creative, has a complete team of writers, developers, designers, graphic designers, interior designers, a LEED accredited designer, and technicians. Our expertise in the fields of audience experience, and experiential environments such as visitor centers, branded environments, museum exhibits, restaurants, and site installations all combine to give us many ways to develop a richer experience for your visitors and customers.
- Management We have assembled a highly skilled and flexible team of project managers, technical/engineering designers, production managers and project estimators. We are always focused on a complete and thorough process while maintaining a high level of service, attention to detail and devotion to all of our projects, large or small. We are expert at estimating, scheduling and value engineering, all of which help the project process become more accurate.
- Fabrication Our shop has a full staff, carpenters, metal workers, artists, painters, sculptors, and technical specialists with varied and multiple skill sets. We have exhibit designers. We stand out from other firms because we bring a higher level of dedication and understanding for the subject at hand, and thus create a better product for our clients.
- Scenic Art We maintain a large paint shop that includes several of the best scenic artists in the business on our permanent staff. Their ability to translate small drawings, models and verbal communications into beautiful and accurate depictions of the set designer’s vision has brought us accolades from many of the best opera and theatrical designers working today.
- Installation We test set up everything we build in our shop so our on site installations are quick and painless. Also the crew that fabricates your project is the crew that will install it, no matter where you are located.