Founded in 1988 with two employees, including current President and Owner, Michael Shapiro, Ravenswood sought to be the premier builder of sets and scenery for Chicago theaters. Now, as a nationally recognized leading resource for high-quality fabrication, Ravenswood Studio builds exhibits and immersive experiences for museums and corporations; and create striking interiors and environments for clients in a variety of industries. We are innovative, detail oriented, deadline sensitive, and budget conscious, making us a perfect match to bring your vision into a physical reality.
As an accomplished team with both creative and technical backgrounds, Ravenswood Studio offers a wide variety of services. Our team includes carpenters, metalworkers, scenic painters, sculptors, and engineers who collaborate with designers, architects, and our clients. We use state-of-the-art fabrication technologies and materials to produce award-winning projects.
- Museum Exhibitions & Interiors
- Digital Interactives
- Mechanical Interactives
- Specialty Millwork
- Custom Display Cases
- Corporate Exhibits & Visitor Centers
- Custom Artifact Mount Making Services
- Signage & Graphics
- Audio Visual & Multimedia Installations
- Experiential Environments
- Architectural & Sculptural Features
- Theatrical Sets, Scenery, & Lighting
- Promotional Pieces
- Marketing Activations
- Showrooms Retail & Hospitality Displays
- Unique Scenery for Special Events
- Corporate Events & Tradeshows
- Scenic Environments
We can help bring your project to life by jumping in wherever you need us. Ravenswood Studio can take your design and construct, deliver and install it. And we can help you concept and design your project, if that’s what you need. That’s why we say we can jump in wherever you need us.