Powering Lives: A ComEd Community Center
Designer: Luci Creative
Powering Lives: A ComEd Community Center, showcases the future of clean sustainable energy and the role of everyday people in creating that future. From dynamic media pieces and hands-on interactives, ComEd customers, STEM students, and energy professionals learn about ComEd’s role in powering their lives and the many ways they can save energy, money, and the planet.
In the main exhibit space, the wall graphics are broken into different direct-to print panels fabricated and printed by Ravenswood Studio. The panels are built to be easily removeable so as technology changes, each panel block can be updated as needed. Ravenswood Studio also built a mock Chicago home, custom theater space, and several digital interactive kiosks.
The digital interactives were developed along with our partners, Luci Creative, RLMG, and Solomon Group. These exhibits include specialized STEM-focused interactives and an AR experience which invite students to exercise critical thinking skills in solving energy-related challenges alongside ComEd professionals.
WHAT WE DID
RELATED Environments PROJECTS
- Color Factory Chicago
- Emerson Innovation Discovery Lab
- Awaken into Spirit Experience
- Reservoir Center for Water Solutions
- The Trails: The Streets at Southpoint
- Northbrook Play - Indoor Playspace
- Sanfilippo Heritage Exhibit
- Ingalls Heritage Exhibit
- Arcelor Mittal Design Studio
- Microsoft Envisioning Center
- ZNE Display House
- Newsy Chicago Studios - Broadcast News Set Fabrication
- Corner Bakery Kiosk - O'Hare Airport
- Ciao Gourmet Market - O'Hare Airport
- House of Blues Retail - Midway Airport
- Clinics at Rosalind Franklin University